Monday, March 1, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 64 of 84

It's Meatless Monday! I didn't have a solid menu planned, just a general idea.

Warm Up
Y-squat - 10 reps
Decline push up - 8 reps
Bulgarian split squat - 8 reps per side
Spiderman lunge - 10 reps per side
repeat

Workout A - rest 1 minute after each superset
A1) db flat press (3x6x30 lbs)
A2) one-arm db row (3x6x30 lbs)
B1) db triple press (3x6x20 lbs)
B2) bb row (3x10x50 lbs)
C) dead lift (3x20x50 lbs)

Good workout today, and I'll be increasing my weights next week. 2 activity points

Interval Workout A - 3 min warm up, 30 s bodyweight exercises very hard pace, 30 s moderate pace bodyweight exercises x 6, 3 min cool down - I decided to just do random bodyweight exercises instead of just burpees. Today, I alternated burpees, bench jumps, and shuffles for my active periods and 7.5 kettlebell swings for my recovery periods. My husband made me an adjustable kettlebell, and we're going to be fine-tuning it before I really post about it. It was a very tiring 12 minutes, 86 calories, 1 activity point.

cereal w/ Fiber One yogurt

scallion & tomato egg cups w/ cheese [2 pts]

oatmeal (made w/ skim milk) w/ apple, cinnamon & Splenda

three bean salad w/ raw vegetables, apple

three bean salad [1 pt for second serving of healthy oils] baked carrot, rutabaga & potato "fries"

jicama, carrot sticks, grapes

Three cups of coffee, two cups of tea and 80 ounces of water. 32 weekly and 3 activity points remaining. 

No comments: