Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 72 of 84

I am so exhausted!! I haven't been sleeping well/much and I've been super busy on my feet.

Warm Up
Y-squat - 10 reps
Decline push up - 8 reps
Bulgarian split squat - 8 reps per side
Spiderman lunge - 10 reps per side
repeat

Workout B - 60 second rest between rounds, none between exercises
A1) bb complex (1-3 rounds, rest 1 min at the end of each round): 8 reps (per side when applicable) of split squat, good morning, row, dead lift
Bodyweight ciruit (1-3 rounds):
B1) jumping jacks (60)
B2) Spiderman push up (8 per side)
B3) Siff squat (25)
B4) waiter's bow (15)
B5) burpees (10)

I increased my weight to 40 pounds this week. I'll go for and go up again for my last week. It's not so bad, except for the split squats. And again, regular push ups. Those Spideys scare me. 2 activity points.

banana, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt]

quinoa bean salad w/ chicken breast, carrot sticks, mandarin oranges

apple & string cheese [2 pts]

cantaloupe and various raw vegetables I was chopping

tilapia & roasted vegetables; I liked the lemon-mustard chicken so much, I made the same sauce for the fish & vegetables 

Three cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water. 32 weekly and 4.5 activity points remaining.

No comments: