Friday, March 19, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 82 of 84

This is my last TT workout! Woohoo! Let me tell you, Craig Ballantyne really knows his stuff. These workouts have really pushed me. If I were rich, I'd buy everything he offered. Be sure to check out his blog!

Warm Up
Y-squat - 10 reps
Decline push up - 8 reps
Bulgarian split squat - 8 reps per side
Spiderman lunge - 10 reps per side
repeat

Workout D - rest 1 minute after each superset
A1) db push press (3x5x 25 lbs)
A2) one-leg ball jackknife (3x10 per side)
B1) db close grip press (3x8x25 lbs)
B2) bb split squat (3x8x45 per side)
C1) assisted pull up (7/7/7)
C2) dips (16/16/16)

Interval Workout A - 3 min warm up, 30 s bodyweight exercises very hard pace, 30 s moderate pace bodyweight exercises x 6, 3 min cool down - burpees/shuffles again. 83 calories burned, but I was exhausted!

chocolate oatmeal w/ banana [1 pt for protein powder]

salad w/ chicken, salsa & light sour cream [1 pt]

pork loin chop w/ mixed vegetables

apple & cottage cheese

Three cups of coffee and 20 ounces of water.

No comments: