Monday, March 29, 2010

"Vacation" Challenge - Day 8

It's Meatless Monday again. I had difficulty with it because I'm getting ready to leave in a few days and I normally make a batch or two of something that lasts all week. I didn't want leftovers in the refrigerator while I was gone. My husband wouldn't eat them. I also needed to get rid of a lot of things that I still had, like the huge bowl of jicama slices. To top if off, I was called in to work at the last minute so I couldn't get a decent breakfast. I just grabbed a piece of fruit in between my workout, shower & drive to work.

Speaking of workouts, I was going to do some cardio and Recharge from ChaLean Extreme, but work called just as I was starting my cardio, so I only did that. I'm hoping to Recharge Wednesday after my metabolic workout. Today I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix. It's just over 30 minutes and is "the best" of the different Turbo routines. It was fun, but I was distracted. I was planning on declining if work called needing a sub because I have tons of crap to do to get ready for my trip. But since they called when I was already distracted, the words, "Yes, I'll be there" just tumbled out of my mouth before I could think. So I could have done better with CP remix. I only burned 211 calories (2 activity points) and I'll see if I can bump that up a bit tomorrow.

apple & cottage cheese

banana

jicama & red pepper slices

rice cake w/ peanut butter [3 pts]

corn frittata w/ cheese [2 pts], light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt]

oatmeal w/ banana

Two cups of coffee, three glasses of iced coffee and 100 ounces of water. 29 weekly and 2 activity points remaining.

No comments: