Thursday, March 18, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 81 of 84

After I blogged last night, I had a pack of peanut butter crackers. Yes, I suck.

I did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster instead of treadmill intervals. I just can't stand that damn machine any more. I can't wait until my father-in-law comes to visit so he can take it back home with him. Now it's just another thing to clean. My HRM said I burned 219 calories but it was reading my heart rate kind of high. I have no idea what's up with that. Every once in a while, it reads funny, then works perfectly for weeks.

I might do this workout again on Saturday. With the new flooring in our house, my workouts are loud! I want to see if I can do it barefoot. I know I cannot wear these running shoes when I do Insanity, and I can't wear just socks. I'd break my ass. My concern with bare feet and Insanity is the puddles of sweat on the floor. I'll have to keep an extra towel close by to wipe up every so often. But I've never done plyometrics with bare feet. Oh, maybe I'll just do Plyo X in bare feet to get a feel for it.

scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper, avocado & salsa, light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt]

banana; I got called in to work unexpectedly for a short shift so I just grabbed this on my way out the door.

salad w/ chicken breast & pinto beans, honey mustard dressing [1 pt]

salad w/ chicken breast, avocado, red peppers, salsa & light sour cream [1 pt]

apple & cottage cheese

Two cups of coffee and 40 ounces of water.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Becky,

It sounds like you are getting some great results from your workouts. If you ever need any helpful tips or advice you can visit my website www.RippedBody.org . I am constantly updating my site with great workout information.

-Nathan