Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Vacation" Challenge - Day 9

I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix again, and did slightly better - 216 calories (2 activity points). I was still uncoordinated because I'm used to certain moves together, and Chalene throws some curveballs into this workout. It is fun, though! Oh, and I got Turbo Kick Fan Volume 5 in the mail yesterday. I haven't even reviewed Volume 4 yet. Lots of Turbo watching in my future. I won't be able to actually do more until after Insanity.

"fried" eggs on light English muffin [1 pt]

tilapia on Romaine lettuce w/ baked butternut squash "fries" & jicama slices

pumpkin nuggets

steak w/ brown rice & mixed vegetables

carrot; I was still hungry after dinner

Two cups of coffee, three cups of tea and 80 ounces of water. 28 weekly and 4 activity points remaining.

No comments: