Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Vacation" Challenge - Day 2

You  know the drill...

After I blogged last night, I had a piece of cheese and some candy, so 6 more points down the drain. I was literally on my way to bed when I made the kitchen detour. I wasn't even hungry!! God, I piss myself off sometimes.

Today's exercise was Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3. I switched back to my cheap sneakers and they don't make as much noise when I jump and step as my NB running shoes, but they are worn out and slippery so I need to go buy new shoes soon and break them in before Insanity starts. I will probably just get a basic pair of cross training shoes and some gel inserts or something. Anyway, as always CP3 is a blast and I love it. I burned 382 calories for 4 activity points.

banana

scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ reduced sugar jelly [1 pt], apple

homemade veggie burger w/ mustard on Romaine lettuce, pepper & jicama slices

chicken breast w/ jicama & peppers

cream of broccoli soup w/ chicken breast & whole wheat pasta

Three cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water. I ate a bunch of crap and have no idea where I am. Again.

No comments: