Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 79 of 84

I have to confess that last night, when I ate my apple & cottage cheese, I wasn't really hungry. Often, I'm not hungry when I eat for the last time but if I don't eat, I wake up absolutely starving. I don't really like to eat immediately before workout out, and I don't have time to eat and wait because I never know when I'm going to be called in to work (which is always a "can you be here in 10 minutes?" kind of thing).

Warm Up
Y-squat - 10 reps
Decline push up - 8 reps
Bulgarian split squat - 8 reps per side
Spiderman lunge - 10 reps per side
repeat

Workout B - 60 second rest between rounds, none between exercises
A1) bb complex (1-3 rounds, rest 1 min at the end of each round): 8 reps (per side when applicable) of split squat, good morning, row, dead lift
Bodyweight ciruit (1-3 rounds):
B1) jumping jacks (60)
B2) Spiderman push up (8 per side)
B3) Siff squat (25)
B4) waiter's bow (15)
B5) burpees (10)

I used a 45 pound barbell this week, up 5 pounds from last week. 2 activity points.

scrambled eggs w/ onion, green peppers, avocado & salsa; light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt]

salad (greens, jicama, peppers, chick peas) w/ tuna fish & honey mustard dressing [1 pts]

raw vegetable slices & chick peas

yogurt [2 pts]

roasted chicken breast & carrots

chocolate [3 pts]; Grrr. Again, I so badly wanted to just eat and eat and eat junk. I wish I could turn off my chocolate button, just remove it completely. I wish I'd at least thought to chop up the chocolate and put it in my oatmeal.

oatmeal w/ chocolate protein powder [1 pt]

Four cups of coffee and 40 ounces of water. 15 weekly and 4.5 activity points remaining.

No comments: