Saturday, March 6, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 69 of 84

I snacked on some Frosted Mini Wheats last night. I don't know how many I ate - it wasn't tons, but I think I'm going to take away the 4 activity points I had left, as well as any I earn from exercise this week. So for the rest of the weekend, it's Filling Foods only.

Finally back to the exercise. It felt great!

Warm Up
Y-squat - 10 reps
Decline push up - 8 reps
Bulgarian split squat - 8 reps per side
Spiderman lunge - 10 reps per side
repeat

Workout D - rest 1 minute after each superset
A1) db push press (3x5x25 lbs)
A2) one-leg ball jackknife (3x10 per side)
B1) db close grip press (3x8x25 lbs)
B2) bb split squat (3x8x40 lbs per side)
C1) assisted pull up (6/6/6)
C2) dips (15/15/15)

Interval Workout A - 3 min warm up, 30 s bodyweight exercises very hard pace, 30 s moderate pace bodyweight exercises x 6, 3 min cool down - I alternated burpees and shuffles for the work intervals and jogging and butt kicks for the recovery intervals. This was ass-kicking and I think I'm going to do it this way for the last two weeks. I loved it, and burned 104 calories in the 12 minutes. Awesome quickie!!!

cereal w/ Fiber One yogurt, banana

apple & cottage cheese

chicken breast, red pepper slices, baked rutabaga "fries"

venison steak & cream of broccoli soup

oatmeal w/ banana

Three cups of coffee and 20 ounces of water.

No comments: