Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Vacation" Challenge - Day 3

I decided not to work out on the suspension trainer today. My original alternative (LOL!) was to do Plyo X barefoot on my foam mats, but then I was called in to work, so I had to do an alternative alternative - Turbo Jam Fat Blaster (182? calories - I don't remember). I will do my metabolic workout on the suspension trainer tomorrow. I have to work, but at least I know ahead of time, As a sub, I'm sometimes called 10 minutes before I need to be there. Oh, and I sub in the cafeteria, which is very eye opening, especially considering Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution officially premiers on Friday.

"fried" eggs on light English muffin w/ avocado & cheese [2 pts]

salad w/ fat free honey dijon dressing  [2 pts for cheese]

three bean salad, banana & green pepper slices

grilled cheese sandwich [4 pts]

steak & three bean salad

apple & cottage cheese

Two cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

No comments: