Thursday, March 4, 2010

Almond Joy Pudding Cookies - Recipe

I modified this recipe and used what I had on hand.

1 (1 oz) box sugar free fat free chocolate pudding
2 cups skim milk
1 cup rolled oats
2 tsp coconut extract

Mix the ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate until it sets up. Spoon by tablespoons onto a wax-paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze until well set. Keep them in the freezer until you are ready to eat them.

I only had two single-serving packets of pudding, so I made half a batch, and I used flavor drops from Capella. Actually, I used almond because I didn't have the recipe in front of me. Maybe next time (because there will be one), I will use both. I have some vanilla pudding mix that I want to play around with - maybe a banana nut flavored cookie.

This makes 12 2-cookie servings, each with 44.6 calories, 0.5 g fat, 7. g carbs (0.7 g fiber), 2.3 g protein - 1 WW/Core friendly.

No comments: