Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 73 of 84

I was lying in bed last night, watching The Biggest Loser, when I put my hand on my lower abs and felt a lump. After some probing, I concluded that I was feeling the scar tissue from my c-section on my muscles. At first, I was happy that I could feel scar tissue on my MUSCLE but then I was kind of grossed out that I could feel SCAR TISSUE on my muscle.

My workout kicked my butt today. 2 activity points.

Warm Up
Y-squat - 10 reps
Decline push up - 8 reps
Bulgarian split squat - 8 reps per side
Spiderman lunge - 10 reps per side
repeat

Workout C - rest 1 minute after each superset
A1) wide squat (3x8x65 lbs)
A2) stability ball crunch (3x15)
B1) front squat (3x8x40 lbs)
B2) Romanian dead lift (3x8x70 lbs)
Bodyweight circuit (1-3 rounds):
C1) Y-squat (20)
C2) diagonal lunge (10 per side)
C3) inverted row (10)
C4) burpees (10) or jumping jacks (60 s)

apple, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1pt]

cantaloupe & falafel; Odd combination, I know.

quinoa bean salad w/ raw vegetables, chicken breast w/ light barbecue sauce

raw vegetable slices

"fried" eggs w/ cheese [3 pts] on light English muffin [1 pt]

quinoa bean salad; It was either this or a bowl of not WW-friendly chili. My eggs & English muffin did not satisfy me at all, and I was still hungry even after eating the quinoa.

more raw vegetables; I wish I'd thought to have some meat thawed out for protein - other protein sources just aren't cutting it.

Four cups of coffee, three cups of tea and 20 ounces of water. 27 weekly and 6.5 activity points remaining.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw on your LowCarbFriends profile that you live in the OBX. May I ask what part? I live in Elizabeth City, but I have a sister who lives in Kill Devil Hills.

Becky said...

I'm in Kill Devil Hills! I was even in Elizabeth City today. PM me at LCF!

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Congrats on your success so far Becky.

Becky said...

Thanks, Craig! I am loving (most of) the TT workouts. Almost enough to become a member of your forum.