Sunday, March 14, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 77 of 84

After I blogged last night, I had some crackers with pizza toppings [6 pts]

I decided not to run intervals, and to do Turbo Jam Fat Blaster instead. I hate running so damn much, I can't even suck it up for the last two weeks. It was my best burn ever for this workout, I think - 222 calories. I was so motivated when I started and it just carried through the whole workout. I wish I felt that way about running, but I just don't. Would running intervals for 21 minutes be a better overall option? I don't know. I do know I can't put my heart into those 21 minutes, and I'd much rather Turbo for 30 minutes (or even 50, because I almost did Cardio Party 3, but I was short on time).

cereal w/ yogurt, banana

baked tilapia on salad greens w/ honey mustard dressing [2 pts]; This is a great, simple dressing recipe - 5 tbs honey, 3 tbs Dijon mustard, 2 tbs rice vinegar

apple & yogurt [2 pts]

lean pork w/ jasmine rice w/ mixed vegetables

waffles w/ light syrup [6 pts] & banana

Three cups of coffee and 20 ounces of water. I have turned my iced coffee into an iced mocha by mixing up some Nestle Quik [1 pt] with a cup of skim milk and using that throughout the day. I used up all my points this week.

No comments: