Saturday, January 30, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 34 of 84

After I blogged last night, I had a homemade pretzel [2 pts]. It was either that or chocolate. I knew if I had chocolate, I'd "lose track" of how many points I was eating.

I woke up this morning with a stuffed up head - this means 4 to 6 weeks of being unable to breathe and cursing at my useless netipot. Then our power went out and I didn't have any coffee - all I had was cold water in a house that was dropping in temperature. Thankfully, it only lasted a few hours. I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 to warm up (364 calories) and followed up with ChaLean Extreme Recharge - 4 activity points in all.

omelet w/ cheese [2 pts], onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt]

grilled turkey sandwich [2 pt], cauliflower & broccoli w/ dijon vinaigrette dressing [1 pt]

homemade pretzel [2 pts]

Mexican chicken & corn soup [1 pt for light cream cheese]

Four cups of coffee, two cups of tea, and 40 ounces of water. 11 activity points remaining.

No comments: