Saturday, January 9, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 13 of 84

Today I did Craig Ballantyne's Beginner TT Abs 300 Workout. It was my first 300 workout. I've done a 100 before, just once, and though this one is 300 reps, the moves are fairly simple and not overly taxing. Some are challenging for sure, but not using weights helps a lot. I completed the workout in 19 minutes, exactly. I did, however, make a huge mistake. I assumed that "beginner" in the title would mean it was easy, so I did not wear my workout clothe or put my hair up. I'll know better when I do it next weekend! I did not wear my heart rate monitor, and the WW slider gives me 1 point for 20 minutes of moderate activity, so I will agree with that and take 1 activity point.

oatmeal; I have never been a fan of oatmeal. I've tried it a few times and it's not my thing. But it warms the belly on a cold day and is filling. And it's Core, so it's an eat-until-satisfied food. So I figured I'd give it a shot. I added a banana and some sugar free DaVinci chocolate syrup. It wasn't horrible. I'm going to look for some more recipes. I had some, but they were time consuming and I needed something asap. I was quite shocked to find myself wanting to eat more oatmeal later in the day.

omelet w/ Swiss cheese [2 pts], onion, green peppers & salsa, toast [1 pt] w/ reduced-sugar jelly

chicken breast w/ baked butternut squash

pork loin & mixed vegetables w/ baked sweet potato; I only ate half my pork, and I didn't have much to begin with. I wasn't all that hungry, and I'm pleased that I was able to step away from my plate.

apple & cottage cheese

Four cups of coffee. 12 activity points remaining.

No comments: