Monday, January 11, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 15 of 84

Meatless Monday Guidelines - I planned again so I felt confident I'd nail it today.

I got up this morning and was going to work out then I changed my mind. Then I went back and forth all freaking day, finally decided that I was absolutely going to take the day off, then changed my mind again at the last minute.

Warm Up:
body weight squat - 10 reps
plank - 20s
push up - 6
repeat

Workout A - rest as little as possible
A1) push ups 3x10
A2) inverted row 3x8
B1) 1-leg squat 3x7 per side
B2) bicycle crunch 3x32
C1) Bulgarian split squat 3x12 per side
C2) elevated push up 3x8
D1) reaching lunge 3x12 per side
D2) mountain climbers 3x20

I'm getting tired of bodyweight only exercises. I'm looking forward to the next et of workouts. 2 activity points for this.

Interval Workout: 5 min warm up, 60 s hard pace, 60 s moderate pace x 6, 5 min cool down - I felt pretty darn good during this. The music was rockin', I was flying, then my damn headphones quit working. I only had sound in one ear and it bummed me majorly. This was my favorite pair of ear buds. It's hard for me to find ear buds that fit my ears. I do have a back up, but it's one of those noise reducing types and has a small plastic case on it that makes it not so good for running. So I guess I'm going to buy new headphones tomorrow.
Distance: 1.57 miles
Calories: 167 (1.5 activity points)

cereal w/ skim milk

oatmeal w/ apple, cinnamon & Splenda

broiled polenta chips & vegetable soup; I used the vegetable broth I made last week, some salsa and some frozen vegetable soup veggies. I sliced up some polenta (I may start making that from scratch), spayed some olive oil on it and sprinkled rosemary & garlic powder on it. I'm addicted.

carrot stcks & green pepper slices

monster cookie; This was really, really good. I ate half and saved the rest. I can see dozens of different variations for it. I made one for my son with chocolate sprinkles (well, a shaved Hershey's Kiss) and he absolutely loved it!

3 bean salad & sweet potato w/ rosemary & garlic; I ate about 3/4 cup of beans and half a medium sweet potato. I wasn't sure whether or not I was satisfied, still hungry, or just trying to talk myself into eating less.

the rest of my monster cookie; I decided I was still hungry, after thinking about it for an hour. I still feel hungry.

Four cups of coffee, three cups of tea, and 20 ounces of water. 35 weekly points and 3.5 activity points remaining.

No comments: