Friday, January 29, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 33 of 84

I'd planned on getting my workout in at 5 AM, but a sick kid changed that plan. I had to wait until my husband got home from work to exercise.

Warm Up
T-squat - 10 reps
off-set push up - 10 reps
prisoner siff squat - 10 reps
stability ball rollout - 10 reps
repeat

Workout C - rest as little as possible
A1) hang clean (1x6x45 lbs, 2x6x40 lbs)
A2) db incline press (3x6x20 lbs)
B1) db split squat w/ front foot elevated (3x8x20 lbs per side)
B2) Spiderman lunge (3x20)
C1) pull up (6/4/4)
C2) Spiderman push up (3x20)
D1) db siff lunge (3x12x10 lbs per side)
D2) mountain climber (3x60)
D3) jumping jack (3x60)

No cardio today! Yay! My legs are sore. I could barely do my lunges. By the way, don't let Spiderman "lunge" fool you. This particular move killed my shoulders. Between those and mountain climbers, my shoulders are quite angry with me. I'm also having wrist issues today. I had a hard time hanging on to the barbell, and the push ups were a tad bit uncomfortable. I couldn't go down super low. Lots to aim for with this workout! It took about 30 minutes and was quite exhausting - 2 activity points.

cereal w/ skim milk, orange

oatmeal w/ peanut butter [2 pts] & sugar-free DaVinci chocolate syrup; I'm ravenous, and I haven't even worked out yet. This is the best oatmeal version I've tried, but I hate using the points on so little peanut butter!

omelet w/ cheese [2 pts], onion, green pepper & tomato, light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt]

venison steak, potato slices w/ jicama, onion & green pepper, mixed vegetables

yogurt [2 pts] & banana

homemade vegetable soup w/ salsa & light sour cream [1 pt]

Five cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water. 6 weekly and 12 activity points remaining.

No comments: