Thursday, January 21, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 25 of 84

I am having math problems again - I had 21 points coming into today, not the 18 I posted in my blog last night.

Today's workout was Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3. I forgot to properly prep my HRM strap and I lost the transmission for a bit, but my final burn was 367 calories (3.5 activity points). I actually had to hold back a bit because I have some soreness in my right glute. I need to do some stretching.

banana

omelet w/ Swiss cheese [2 pts], onion, green peppers & salsa, light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt]

chicken breast salad w/ salsa & light sour cream [1 pt]; I tried jicama for the first time. It was okay.

carrot sticks & green pepper slices

homemade crab ravioli in creamy tomato sauce; I had a hard time categorizing this one as Core/SFT or not. On the one hand, it's whole wheat pasta, of which I can have one serving without having to count the points. On the other hand, it's made from scratch with whole wheat flour, which is not a Filling Food and therefore, one must count the points for it. It's a 6 point dish - I guess I'll split the difference and count 3 points. In the bigger picture, I don't think it matters much and I'm certainly not going to stress over it.

apple & cottage cheese

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water. 14 weekly and 11.5 activity points remaining.

No comments: