Friday, January 22, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 26 of 84

I don't know what it is about the last workout in a particular phase that makes me want to skip altogether. You'd think that I'd want to push as hard as I could, but I'd much rather fake it and be done.

Warm Up:
body weight squat - 10 reps
plank - 20s
push up - 6
repeat

Workout B - rest as little as possible
A1) 1-leg dead lift 3x15 per side
A2) chin up 3x4
B1) step-up 3x15 per side
B2) slow push up 3x8
C1) prisoner lunge 3x15 per side
C2) side plank 3x30s per side
D1) close-grip push up 3x30
D2) plank 3x60s

My body just did not want to cooperate today. I am so glad to be done with this workout. 2 activity points.

Interval Workout: 5 min warm up, 60 s hard pace, 60 s moderate pace x 6, 5 min cool down - I wasn't sure I was even going to do this today. My legs were so exhausted, I wanted to do it tomorrow. But I really want to take tomorrow (and Sunday) off to rest my legs before next week's new workouts (with intervals 4 days a week - I missed that little tidbit in my first pass through the information).
Distance: 1.58 miles
Calories: 162 (1.5 activity points)

cereal w/ skim milk & banana

Paradise Chicken Salad & ice cream from Applebees; The salad is 6 points, though a lot of the ingredients are Core. I'm counting it all, to be safe. I split a small bowl of ice cream with my son, but to be safe, I'm going to count it as 8 points (all the weekly points I had left). My indulgence cost a ton of points, but to make myself feel better, I tipped the waiter 50%.

mandarin oranges & carrot sticks

beef stew meat w/ brown rice & mixed vegetables

oatmeal; I tried a new recipe and it was pretty good, probably the best recipe I've tried so far.

Four cups of coffee and 20 ounces of water. 15 activity points remaining.

No comments: