Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 30 of 84

Since I need to do intervals four days a week, I've decided to do Turbo Jam Fat Blaster two of those days. I forgot how much this workout rocks!! It's has about 20 minutes of actual intervals, with a warm up, a cool down and a stretch for 30 minutes in all. I think I will love this workout when I don't have time to do Cardio Party 3. I burned 199 calories (2 activity points).

cereal w/ skim milk, banana

scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper, tomato & avocado

pork loin, raw vegetables w/ tangy garbanzo dip

homemade whole wheat pretzel [2 pts]

BLT w/ light chipotle mayonnaise [5 pts] and tomato soup; I used turkey bacon, and I added some avocado and onion slices. So technically, it was a BLATO. For the soup, I left out the heavy cream, used skim milk instead, and used just a little bit of EVOO.

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water. 25 weekly and 5 activity points remaining.

No comments: