Friday, January 15, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 19 of 84

Again with the Hershey's Kisses [10 pts worth!!] but I don't feel guilty. I accounted for them, at least.

Warm Up:
body weight squat - 10 reps
plank - 20s
push up - 6
repeat

Workout A - rest as little as possible
A1) push ups 3x10
A2) inverted row 3x8
B1) 1-leg squat 3x7 per side
B2) bicycle crunch 3x32
C1) Bulgarian split squat 3x12 per side
C2) elevated push up 3x8
D1) reaching lunge 3x12 per side
D2) mountain climbers 3x20

2 activity points for this mess.

Interval Workout: 5 min warm up, 60 s hard pace, 60 s moderate pace x 6, 5 min cool down - this is definitely getting less horrible but I'm glad next week is the last for this particular interval set.
Distance: 1.58 miles
Calories: 167 (1.5 activity points)

cereal w/ skim milk & banana

omelet w/ Swiss cheese [2 pts], onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt]

grilled ground turkey patty w/ baked polenta crisps

carrot sticks & green pepper slices, apple

venison (not ground) chili, salad w/ homemade dressing - I had just a little bit of chili and a very large salad with lettuce, spinach, green peppers, onion and carrots. I made some of the dressing that I used in my 3 bean salad (1 tbs dijon mustard, 1/2 tbs dried parsley, 1/4 c red wine vinegar, 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil) and used just enough that it counted toward my 2 tsp of healthy oils for the day. Yay for a completely Core meal!

yogurt [2 pts]

Four cups of coffee and 20 ounces of water. I need to get back to my 80 ounces. If my fingers ever thaw out, I'd be able to hold my water bottle. 13 activity points remaining. I've been eating too much, and making some poor choices this week. I hate this.

No comments: