Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 16 of 84

Today was a "rest" day so I did Turbo Sport for the first time. It's on Volume 3 of the Turbo Kick Fan dvds, and Chalene's sister Jenelle leads it. It. Is. Awesome!!! Unlike the other TK Fan dvds, this one works both sides of the body evenly, instead of showing beginner moves on the right and advance combinations on the left. I loved it. It was exhausting - my legs may just have been tired because I worked out last night instead of yesterday morning. I will definitely do this one again. I did skip the legs and ab sections at the end, and went to the cool down. I find the legs & abs annoying, since I do those separately. It was a 45 minute workout, and I burned 363 calories (3.5 activity points).

cereal w/ skim milk

omelet w/ Swiss cheese [2 pts], onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt]

banana

chicken breast, 3 bean salad

apple & cottage cheese

venison roast w/ mixed vegetables & jasmine rice; I didn't eat all of my venison (and I didn't even put that much on m plate). I'm kind of worried how little it takes to satisfy me. I don't want it to be all in my head, but have my body really needing fuel.

oatmeal w/ apple, cinnamon & Splenda

Five cups of coffee and 20 ounces of water. 32 weekly and 7 activity points remaining.

No comments: