Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 23 of 84

I had nothing scheduled today, so I did the Fountain Of Youth Yoga workout from Tony Horton's One-On-One series. It's very good - 40 minutes, though I only did the first 30 because I didn't want to do any ab work (1 activity point). It's a bit faster paced than Yoga X from P90X and Tony is not nearly as annoying. The only issue I had was about halfway through - the video zooms in on Tony's pelvis while he's in crescent pose and his shorts are so tight, you can see the outline of his schlong. It was really, really distracting and it totally blew my focus. And I'm not talking about just hint of the man muscle. It was very clearly THERE! On a 55-inch HDTV, it's quite the image. It was like "When Elephants Attack" in IMAX 3D. Not only that, in Fountain Of Youth Yoga, we get to see exactly how flexible Tony Horton really is. You do the math...

banana

omelet w/ Swiss cheese [2 pts], onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt]

Spanish quinoa stuffed pepper & chicken breast w/ light barbecue sauce

apple & cottage cheese

homemade venison sausage, French toast made from Core'N bread w/ light syrup [1 pt], half a Fiber One pancake [1 pt]; I do not care for French toast made with cornmeal.

banana

Four cups of coffee and 20 ounces of water. 24 weekly and 4.5 activity points remaining.

1 comment:

Jess said...

OMG! I totally LOL'd!