Sunday, January 10, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 14 of 84

Weigh in day - 134. That's down half a pound from last week, but still up 7 from my post-P90X low.

French toast w/ light syrup [2 pts], venison, mandarin oranges

cereal w/ skim milk

grilled chicken breast w/ Swiss cheese [2 pts], green pepper slices & carrot sticks

3 bean salad; Well, right now it's just a 3 bean mix (pinto, kidney, chick peas) that I'm making into a salad for tomorrow's Meatless Monday, but I couldn't resist stealing a small bowl.

tomato vegetable risotto [1 pt for Parmesan cheese not being Core, but I really doubt I had even that much], venison steaks; I didn't eat the whole steak. I wanted more risotto but I would have had to count the points since I had my serving of rice for the day.

apple & cottage cheese

Four cups of coffee and two cups of hot chocolate [3 pts]. 6 activity points going unused this week.

No comments: