Sunday, August 29, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 6 - Sunday - Rest Day

I slept in today, too lazy to get up and go for a bike ride. I'll be glad when it is cooler so I don't have to exercise outside before 7 AM.

Food:
eggs & avocado, mini bagel w/ Smart Balance [2 pts]
baked butternut squash, raw vegetables w/ avocado hummus, mayo-free hb egg
apple & cottage cheese
banana
Mexican ground turkey & bulgur skillet
Rice Krispies Treat [4 pts]

40 ounces of water and three coffees. I used all my weekly points. I don't think I had a very good week. I have learned, however, that I cannot buy grapes because I will eat them all. Filling Food or not, they lead to mindless eating, and that is something I am trying to avoid.

I have to really focus on Filling Foods in the coming week because my father-in-law will be here Friday morning. That means a night at the "big" seafood buffet and, weather permitting (Hurricane Earl may be close) we are going offshore fishing. I think I can handle the fishing, but I need to save all my weekly points for (probably) Saturday's dinner out.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 6B

Days Binge Free: 63

No comments: