Thursday, August 5, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 4 - Thursday - Workout B4

After I blogged last night, I had some almonds and dark chocolate [7 pts].

Stage 4B

wide grip dead lift off box 3x8x80 lbs
90 s rest

Bulgarian split squat 3x8x25 lbs
underhand lat pulldown (assisted chin up) 3x8 - 1 unassisted and 7 assisted per set
90 s rest

reverse lunge from box w/ forward reach 3x8x25 lbs
dumbbell prone Cuban snatch 3x8x10 lbs
90 s rest

(long arm) Swiss ball crunch 3x8
reverse crunch 3x8
Swiss ball side crunch 3x8
90 s rest

prone cobra 3x120 s
90 s rest

Intervals: Intervals: 3 min warm up, 1 min work/2 min recovery x 5, 2 min cool down - I did a light jog for my recovery intervals, and for my work intervals, high knees and butt kicks. I burned 148 calories.

I realized that in my last B workout, I did YTWL instead of prone cuban snatches! No wonder I was freaking dying!!! 2 points for weights and 1 for intervals.

Food:
yogurt & oatmeal w/ chocolate protein powder [1 pt]
eggs w/ avocado, toasted Sandwich Thin w/ sugar free jelly [1 pt]
banana
easy vegetarian chili w/ toasted Sandwich Thin & garlic butter [4 pts] - This was so good!!! I cannot say enough about it. It was fantastic. I just loved it! [http://bodyforbecky.blogspot.com/2010/08/easy-vegetarian-chili-recipe.html]
apple w/ cheese [4 pts] - Cheese is my miracle food. Whenever I eat it, I want nothing else after it.

80 ounces of water and three coffees. 10 weekly and 7 activity points remaining. GHGs accounted for.

Tomorrow's workout - Cathe Kickboxing. I keep forgetting that is on the dvr!

Days Binge Free: 39

No comments: