Thursday, August 12, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 5 - Thursday - House Cleaning

I'm totally exhausted. I got 3 hours of sleep last night and got up for a meteor shower I couldn't see due to cloud cover. But because I drank coffee on my way to my favorite spot in the next town, I couldn't get back to sleep when I got home. By the time I was tired, my son was awake.

Food:
yogurt & cereal
banana, bite of peanut butter & nutella sandwich [1 pt]
eggs w/ cheese [2 pts] and toasted Sandwich Thin [1 pt]
quinoa & bulgur w/ pepper slices & homemade honey mustard dressing
plum & cottage cheese

60 ounces of water and four coffees. It might have been three coffees - I'm so tired I don't even remember. 19 weekly and 5 activity points remaining. All GHGs met.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 5B.

Days Binge Free: 46

No comments: