Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 6 - Tuesday - Turbo Jam Fat Blaster

I ended up having more Core granola last night. I wasn't hungry. I shouldn't have eaten it. I should have gone to bed. I'm going to deduct 5 points from my weeklies to cover the extra oil servings.

Today, I did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster and burned 209 calories (2 activity points). I don't think I had my HRM strap in the right place because the reading seemed a lot lower than my heart rate felt. It was still an elevated heart rate, for sure, but I felt like I was working harder than it looked like.

Food:
eggs & mini bagel w/ avocado hummus
raw vegetables w/ avocado hummus
yogurt w/ Core granola & plum
banana
tuna stuffed cucumber [1 pt for light mayonnaise] - Again, I had something different on the menu and I didn't feel like eating it, though I made it for my husband and son.
Mexican ground turkey & bulgur skillet

80 ounces of water and two coffees. 30 weekly points remaining. I used both of my activity points.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 6A

Days Binge Free: 65

No comments: