Sunday, August 15, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 5 - Sunday - Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3

I wasn't going to do anything today, then I drank a lo-carb Monster energy drink. I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 and burned 455 calories (4 activity points). I probably could have done a little better, but three-fourths of the way through, I got a little over-enthusiastic and rolled my ankle a bit. Not enough to really hurt, but enough to make me slow the hell down before I broke the damn thing.

I've changed my workout schedule for the rest of NROL. Instead of lifting MWF, I'm going to lift every other day until the end, and instead of doing Stage 7 twice, I'm just going to do it once. I want to be finished with this. I will still have 3 days a week for cardio & rest. I. Just. Want. To. Be. Done.

Food:
apple & cottage cheese
eggs w/ avocado, Sandwich Thin w/ sugar free jelly [1 pt]
yogurt & cereal
corn dog bites [14 pts] w/ baked butternut squash fries & homemade honey mustard - I probably only needed 1 hot dog instead of 2.
banana

40 ounces of water and two coffees. 4 activity points unused this week. GHGs met today. I feel like I overate this week. Next week, I'm going to be much more mindful of how much I'm eating. I'm also going to switch gears and eat my Activity Points first, and if I don't eat them the day I earn them, they are gone. You know...old skool WW!

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 5A.

Days Binge Free: 49

No comments: