Wednesday, August 25, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 6 - Wednesday - Intervals

I ran this morning. Well, I ran a block, walked back, ran a block, walked back for about 25 minutes and burned 196 calories (2 activity points). I am sore. Really sore, and today was my first day back to work (school cafeteria) so when I got done, I just wanted to collapse.

Food:
eggs w/ avocado & peppers, toasted Sandwich Thin w/ sugar free jelly [1 pt]
vegetarian chili & banana
apple & cottage cheese, grapes
crumb-coated chicken [1 pt for coating] w/ roasted vegetables
yogurt & cereal

80 ounces of water and two coffees. 10 weekly points remaining. GHGs met, and I ate both APs I earned. I am eating way too much fruit.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 6B

Days Binge Free: 59

1 comment:

Jess said...

I wish I could get more fruit in...I struggle with that every day. I definitely like veggies better than I do fruit.