Saturday, August 21, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 5 - Saturday - Mark's WoW

Today I did a very quick workout - Mark Sisson's Workout of the Week. I did a quick two-minute warm up, then the 12 minute workout - 50 meter sprint, 10 jump squats, 10 push ups as many times as I could. I managed 6 or 7 rounds (I lost count) and burned 139 calories (1 activity point)

Food:
plum & yogurt
eggs w/ cheese [2 pts] & avocado on Sandwich Thin [1 pt]
chicken & black bean salad w/ salsa & yogurt - The homemade fat free yogurt makes an excellent sour cream substitute!
ice cream [4 pts]
homemade brown rice shrimp sushi

80 ounces of water and three coffees. 19 weekly points remaining. GHGs met. I ate the activity point I earned.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 5B. I am going to be so glad to be done with this! I am very much looking forward to Stage 6.

Days Binge Free: 55

No comments: