Tuesday, August 24, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 6 - Tuesday - Workout A1

Stage 6A

slow negative chin up 3x1 - 15 sec, 16 sec, 12 sec
60 s rest

underhand lat pull down (assisted chin up) 10x2
60 s rest

barbell split squat 2x10x85 lbs
push up 2x10
60 s rest

2 activity points for this workout. I loved it, but I need some more traction under my feet for the split squats. I think I need new shoes, or I should put my workout mat together.

Food:
yogurt w/ cereal
lunch buffet [19 pts?] - To celebrate the last day of summer vacation, I took my son to his favorite restaurant. I didn't gorge myself, but I did sample the desserts. I tried to stick to Filling Foods otherwise, but you never really know how they are prepared. As always, I ate from the salad bar first. And bonus - we walked to the restaurant.
turkey stoganoff & mixed vegetables

80 ounces of water and three coffees 10 weekly points remaining. GHGs met. I used both activity points.

Tomorrow's workout - I'm going to run intervals outside.

Days Binge Free: 58

No comments: