Friday, August 13, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 5 - Friday - Rest Day

I did not work out today. No reason, other than I didn't feel like it. These last 4 workouts for Stage 5 are going to be a pain. I'm itching to move on to something else. At least Stage 6 is new moves and a new format. I'll be glad to have NROL behind me all together. I was going to do Insanity next but I just can't stand another schedule. I want to be able to change my program whenever I feel like it, and try new exercises as I find them on the Web. I might incorporate Insanity (or Turbo Fire when I get it) into my week, but it's going to be a long time before I follow a pre-made program as written, whether it's a set of videos or a book.

Food:
yogurt & cereal
eggs & cheese [2 pts] w/ toasted Sandwich Thin & sugar free jelly [1 pt]
mixed fruit w/ cottage cheese
chicken breast & mixed vegetables
banana
oatmeal w/ apple

20 ounces of water and four coffees. I was not in a water mood. 16 weekly and 5 activity points remaining. GHGs - I'm slacking on the exercise. I was wicked hungry today and didn't eat enough protein. I was tired and cranky and just in a general funk. But I did not turn to junk food. I didn't even crave it. I ate the things I did crave, though!

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 5B, fo shiz.

Days Binge Free: 47

No comments: