Saturday, August 28, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 6 - Saturday - Workout A2

Stage 6A

slow negative chin up 3x1 - 15 sec, 18 sec, 17 sec
60 s rest

underhand lat pull down (assisted chin up) 10x2 
60 s rest

barbell split squat 2x8x90 lbs
push up 2x8
60 s rest

2 activity points for this.

Food:
oatmeal & banana
sample of a new banana bread recipe - This is pretty good. Instead of milk, I used some of the liquid whey from homemade yogurt and half all purpose/half whole wheat flour. It's not as rich as regular banana bread but I think it hits the spot.
eggs w/ avocado on whole wheat mini bagel [1 pt]
raw vegetables w/ avocado hummus
chicken breast w/ brown rice & mixed vegetables
plum

40 ounces of water and two coffees. 6 weekly points remaining. GHGs met. I used both activity points I earned today.

Remind me not to be jealous of everyone taking HCG and losing like crazy. On the one hand, I think it's bullshit, and wonder how many will have gained weight back in a year. On the other hand, I'd love to drop 5-10 pounds in a week. I understand that the drops are supposed to release your fat and blah, blah, blah but it's so low calorie. And the gorging stuff? What the fuck does this diet actually teach people about eating? I haven't really looked at the maintenance portion of the diet so I don't know. Someone explained it as "You have to do a maintenance, then slowly add foods in to see what makes you gain and what doesn't. Of course, if a food makes you gain, then you just remove that food." I have no idea whether this is true or not, but my experience with weight is that there are normal fluctuations that don't have anything to do with food, per se. So, if someone weighs on Monday, eats decent food (lets say 1200-1500 calories of fruit, vegetables & lean protein, healthy fats), then weighs up half a pound on Tuesday, which food do they cut? Because you know they will think they need to cut something. The half pound gain couldn't possibly be related to anything else!! PANIC! PANIC!!!!!! Someone please tell me what maintenance is like, because I'm too lazy to read the document and try to retain any information.

Tomorrow's workout - nothing planned.

Days Binge Free: 62

No comments: