Thursday, September 30, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 1 - Thursday

No run again for me today. The wind and rain and dark kept me from doing that. I also didn't do any cardio in the morning. I have, however, spent the last two afternoons unloading pumpkins for our school's pumpkin fair. I'm not taking activity points for it but it's tiring. My Gymboss came today and I am looking forward to running Saturday. I'm skipping right to week 3, which is 6 rounds of 3 minute walk, 2 minute run.

Food:
hard boiled eggs
apple & cottage cheese, chocolate milk [2 pts]
red pepper slices
bean soup w/ whole wheat crackers [1 pt]
apple & cottage cheese - Again.

20 ounces of water, one coffee and lots of tea. 26 weekly points remaining. I'm missing my oils.

I was really busy today and I resisted the corn dog nuggets at work. If it weren't for today being a meatless day for me, I may have had some. I'm glad I didn't.

I have a busy 3 days coming up, too. Tomorrow will be pretty normal in terms of food, but Saturday is the pumpkin fair and I'll be surrounded by baked goods. I'll have to put some fruit and hard boiled eggs in my bag. On Sunday, I have  to deliver pumpkins and straw bales and mums and gourds and cornstalks to about 25 businesses & homes. I'll pack the cooler but I did promise Sebastian McDonald's - the poor kid has to ride in the truck all day while we make our way down the beach dropping this stuff off.

Days Binge Free: 4

2 comments:

Melty said...

Keep me posted on how the running feels. The beginning was very easy for me but it got tough quickly.

Becky said...

I will. I think after the Week 3 stuff, I will die.