Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 1 - Tuesday

I had a banana and some more cottage cheese after I posted last night.

I didn't get my walk/run in this morning. When I woke up, it was pitch dark because of the heavy cloud cover. It's too hard to do intervals and try to keep an eye on my watch [excuse] and I couldn't quickly think of an alternate workout [excuse]. My Gymboss should be here tomorrow, so I can't use not knowing the time as an excuse after that. It was pouring rain - I might have run in that but probably not.

Food:
oatmeal & banana
salad w/ fat free dressing
quinoa, plum
apple & cottage cheese
crumb coated [1 pt] mahi mahi w/ mixed vegetables
milk & red pepper slices - I needed to get in that last serving of dairy.

80 ounces of water and two coffees. 33 weekly points remaining.

I feel better today than I did yesterday and over the weekend. I was a bit grumpy because I missed my workout. I didn't get to run much during Go Far because I was too busy keeping the disruptive kids in line, then blocking puddles of water on the gym floor when people couldn't listen and not run with their water. I alternated a lot between being hungry and not able to get to food and not being hungry but eating anyway :(

Days Binge Free: 2

No comments: