Monday, September 6, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 6 - Monday - Intervals

I did 20 minutes of intervals today (bench jumps, high knees, butt kicks, jogs) and burned 170 calories. I'll take 1.5 activity points for that.

Food:
cottage cheese
hard boiled egg slices w/ avocado, tomato & chipotle mayonnaise [0.5 pt] on toasted Sandwich Thin [1 pt], grapes - See how those 1.5 APs worked out ;)
pasta w/ olive oil & raw vegetables & Core ranch dressing (dressing powder (0 pts) mixed with skim milk & plain nonfat yogurt)

We went out for dinner with my father in law. I had to either stay meatless or be Core. I chose to stick to meatless and I used up most of my points for the week already. I'm only estimating here, but I am giving up 25 points. I didn't gorge, but I did eat quite a bit of stuff I don't normally. I'm not worried about having so few points for the rest of the week. It is getting easier and easier to eat from the Filling Foods list.

80 ounces of water and two coffees. 10 weekly points remaining. I was short a dairy serving.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 6B

Days Binge Free: 71

No comments: