Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 7 - Wednesday - Workout 3

Stage 7-3

barbell deadlift 2x6x100 lbs
90 s rest

static lunge, rear foot elevated 4x15xbodyweight
push up 4x15
barbell Romanian dead lift 4x15x65 lbs
dumbbell bent-over row 4x15x20 lbs
30 s rest

2 points for this mess. I am only taking two because I went to the lower end of the rep range and I used bodyweight only for the split squats. I focused more on depth and a slower tempo with those and still got a killer workout.

Food:
banana, eggs w/ tomato & mini bagel w/ Smart Balance [2 pts]
salad w/ turkey meatballs
cottage cheese
pepper slices w/ honey mustard dressing - I also planned on eating some smoked mahi mahi but I took one bite and didn't like it.
yogurt & Core granola [2 pts for extra oil]

80 ounces of water and one coffee. 33 weekly points remaining, both activity points used.

Tomorrow's workout - nothing. I need to clean my house. I ordered a Kindle and it will be here Friday. I expect to be a lazy slug all weekend.

Days Binge Free: 3

No comments: