Friday, September 24, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 7 - Friday - Spark to 5K (W2)

Today I did my first session of Sparkpeople.com's Spark Your Way to a 5K, starting with Week 2 - 3 minutes of walking, 2 minutes of running for 5 cycles. It went well, except for not being able to see my watch in the dark. I think I might get a Gym Boss timer. I also need better earbuds - mine fall out when I run. Anyway, I burned 182 calories in 25 minutes (2 activity points). I don't know how far I went. I will go down to the high school track in weeks 7 and 8 to start getting some times for the 3.1 miles.

Food:
apple & yogurt
chicken breast w/ breadstick [2 pts]
Canadian bacon and cheese [4 pts] on English muffins [6 pts]
banana & cheese [2 pts]
candy corn [all my points] - Damn it.

80 ounces of water and two coffees. No points remaining. I should not have gone to work hungry, but I had tons of crap to do before work and I didn't get back home to make my lunch or eat a better breakfast. So the chicken, breadstick & muffin things were at work. I should not have bought candy corn. I'm really mad about it, too. I was freaking starving today, too.

Tomorrow's workout - same as today.

Days Binge Free: 0

No comments: