Thursday, September 9, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 6 - Thursday - Workouts A&B5

Since 6A was so weird for this workout (some max reps), I decided to combine both workouts.

underhand lat pull down (assisted chin up) 1xAMRAP - I did 5 unassisted, with regrips between reps
60 s rest

slow negative chin up 3x1 - each was 20 seconds
barbell split squat 2x10x90 lbs
60 s rest

back extension 2x10
incline reverse crunch 2x10
push up 2xAMRAP - I managed 13 in the first set and 14 in the second. I need to work on push ups.
60 s rest

reverse lunge, one dumbbell on shoulder 2x10x25 lbs
dumbbell two-point row 2x10x35 lbs
dumbbell push press 2x10x30 lbs
60 s rest

I will take 3 points for it.

Food:
hard boiled egg w/ avocado & tomato on mini bagel [1 pt]
whole wheat pasta w/ hard boiled egg & plum
yogurt & cereal
spaghetti squash w/ onions & peppers in marinara sauce & cheese [2 pts]
ice cream [10 pts] - Yeah, 10 points worth of ice cream. It was a crappy day. I probably shouldn't have medicated with food but screw it. At least I counted it. Now if I want something, I have to earn the points for it because I'm out of weeklies until Monday.

80 ounces of water and two coffees. 0 weekly points remaining. I used all 3 of my activity points.

Tomorrow's workout - Turbo Jam Fat Blaster

Days Binge Free: 74

No comments: