Saturday, September 4, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 6 - Saturday - Rest Day

I didn't get any Turbo in today. I cleaned up the yard from Hurricane Earl's visit and got ready for tomorrow's offshore fishing trip. I am taking a book and not fishing. After the last time my husband had my son out in the sun and first forgot to take the sunscreen then did a terrible job applying the sunscreen he bought, I have to be there just to make sure my son is protected.

I am taking part in a Labor Day challenge on one of my weight loss boards. My goal was to get to 132 pounds. I hit that today. I'm glad. This is coming off so slowly and most of the time I don't care if I lose any more. I have a lot of loose skin that's just not going to snap back into place so I think I look as "good" as I'm ever going to. I would never have a tummy tuck, even if I did have the money for one. I remember being scared to go under anesthesia when I got my tubes tied - no way I'd do it for elective cosmetic surgery.

Food:
eggs w/ avocado & tomato on Sandwich Thin [1 pt]
chicken breast w/ cheese [3 pts], lettuce, salsa & yogurt
grapes & rice cake [1 pt]
hard boiled egg & homemade honey wheat bread [4 pts]
yogurt & apple

40 ounces of water and one coffee. 21 weekly points remaining. It was a messed up day. I thought we were going out for dinner so I put off eating a bit and we ended up not going out. I was starving and cranky and had nothing that was a satisfying protein for dinner. So many times today, I wanted to throw in the towel. I was seriously in a place of not caring. I am not sure if I'm still there.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 6A

Days Binge Free: 69

No comments: