Friday, October 1, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 1 - Friday

squat 5x5x90 lbs
db bench press 5x5x35 lbs
assisted pull up 3x12 

This was fun - 2 activity points. That plank test is a bitch.

Food:
eggs w/ cheese [2 pts] on Sandwich Thin [1 pt]
cucumber salad [1 pt for sugar], ice cream [4 pts], banana
apple & cottage cheese
cucumber salad [1 pt for sugar] & hard boiled eggs
cheese [2 pts] on toasted light English muffin [1 pt], red pepper slices - I just desperately needed food. Not the greatest choice but it was quick.

80 ounces of water, one coffee, and two teas. 16 weekly points remaining, and I used both activity points. I don't even know the status of my GHGs. It's been that kind of day.

I did not sleep well last night at all. It was close to 2 AM before I fell asleep, then I kept waking up all night.

I spent about 2 hours hauling bales of straw, pumpkins, flowers and other heavy stuff. I earned activity points, I think, but they are likely canceled out by the tiny piece of cake I had when I picked my son up from a birthday party, so call it even.

Days Binge Free: 5

No comments: