Saturday, September 18, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 7 - Saturday - Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2

It's been a while since I've done this one and I was really looking forward to it. It's not as intense (for me) as Cardio Party 3 (which I love) but I didn't want to do CP3 because most times I do it, I twist my knee wrong. I didn't want to take any chances being so close to the end of NROL4W. I'm getting ready to do a *gulp* NO VIDEO challenge so this is probably going to be the last Turbo I do until next year. Next week, I start training for a 5K. Yes, you heard me. I'm going to run. Not for me. I volunteered to help out with our school's GO FAR program. I thought we were just doing some general fitness stuff - I had no idea the kids would be running a 5K in November!!! I know I've said I hate running (and I do!!) but it's on my Bucket List.

Anyway, I did CP2 and burned 403 calories. I rocked it hard! 4 activity points!

Food:
apple & cottage cheese
eggs w/ turkey bacon [8 pts] & Sandwich Thin w/ sugar free jelly [1 pt]
pickles & carrots - I desperately need to get to the produce stand!!!
plum
Hawaiian turkey meatballs [1 pt for bread] w/ whole wheat pasta

40 ounces of water and four coffees. 20 weekly points remaining, and I used all my activity points.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 7-5

Days Binge Free: 6

No comments: