Thursday, September 23, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 7 - Thursday - Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix

I got in 30 minutes of Turbo Jam. The whole time I kept thinking about how much fun the kids at school would have doing Turbo. I need to become a Turbo Kick instructor. I burned 220 calories (2 activity points).

After school, we did our 5k training. We did 4 cycles of 5 minute walk, 2 minute run, but at this point, most of the kids are still walking the whole time and it's pretty chaotic. We have a crappy area to run - around the playground (a big distraction) with the after school kids outside (also a distraction) and big holes and poles and it's just terrible. I can't wait until we get organized and can split into smaller groups and go out onto the road or maybe some of the trails that are away from the school.

Food:
oatmeal & banana & cereal [1 pt]
apple & cottage cheese
quinoa w/ tomato, plum
raw vegetables w/ yogurt dip
eggs w/ avocado & tomato, Sandwich Thin w/ sugar free jelly [1 pt]

80 ounces of water and two coffees. 29 weekly points remaining and I used both activity points.

Tomorrow's workout - run. I'm going to do the Spark Your Way to a 5K and start with Week 2 next week. Tomorrow I'll probably do the Week 2 format, as well. This will bring me to our Go Far Club's 5K. I am not sure whether or not I can officially race that, being a coach, but I'll have to ask. I'm going to train, though, just twice a week on non-lifting days. Maybe.

Days Binge Free: 11

No comments: