Sunday, September 5, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 6 - Sunday - Workout A4

Stage 6A

slow negative chin up 3x1 - 20 sec, 18 sec, 17 sec
60 s rest

underhand lat pull down (assisted chin up) 10x2 - All of these were unassisted, but I did need to regrip between each pair of reps.
60 s rest

barbell split squat 3x4x90 lbs
push up 3x4
60 s rest

2 points for this workout.

Today was our off shore fishing trip. I ate before we left (normal stuff, for me) and packed good foods (and some not so good foods). I was so freaking sea sick I couldn't really eat anything. Normally, boats don't bother me, but this was my first time out on the ocean (we were about 50 miles out). I was fine if I was lying down with my eyes closed or reeling in fish (we caught about 50 between the 5 of us). I couldn't sit up with my eyes open or closed and I couldn't lie down with my eyes open. So I didn't eat all that much of anything. I told myself that if I made it through the trip without tossing my cookies, I'd treat myself to a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. So that is what I did when I got home. I ate a pint of ice cream, and it may have put me in the red slightly with my points, but I am absolutely unconcerned about it! It's not a binge, either. A binge would have been two pints of ice cream, a couple of candy bars, and the rest of the homemade ice cream that has been in the freezer all week. This was an indulgence, sure, but I was in control and it wasn't overly excessive.

Tomorrow's workout - intervals

Days Binge Free: 70

No comments: