Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 1 - Wednesday

squat 5x5x90 lbs
push up 3x12
conventional dead lift 5x5x10 lbs
hanging leg raise 3x12

2 points for this. I loved it, especially the hanging leg raise. I need to wear pants when I dead lift, though. My legs are scraped up from the barbell.

Food:
hard boiled eggs w/ avocado on toasted Sandwich Thin [1 pt]
plum & hard-boiled eggs
apple & cottage cheese
ice cream [4 pts] - After unloading thousands of pumpkins, I took my very cooperative son for a treat. He wanted to split a Flurry, but at 15 points, I said no freaking way.
steak & baked potato
yogurt w/ honey [1 pt]

80 ounces of water, one tea and two coffees. 29 weekly points remaining, and I used both of my activity points.

I'm a bit peeved because my Gymboss didn't arrive today and it's supposed to be rainy again in the morning, so it will be too dark to run using my watch as a timer. That means I have to figure out what to do in the house.

I'm really proud of myself. At work, I didn't nibble on any chicken nuggets or bread sticks. I wanted to! But I ate my hard boiled eggs and plum instead.

Days Binge Free: 3

No comments: