Saturday, September 11, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 7 - Saturday - Workout 1

Stage 7-1

barbell squat 2x8x90 lbs
90 s rest

(barbell) static lunge, rear foot elevated 4x20x45 lbs
push up 4x20
barbell Romanian dead lift 4x20x65 lbs
dumbbell bent-over row 4x20x20 lbs
30 s rest

3 activity points for this - it took about 45 minutes and was ass kicking. The rep scheme is supposed to be 6-8 for the squat and 15-20 for the rest. I insisted on doing 20 reps per set. It sucked balls. I ended up having to take mid-set mini breaks for just about everything. The only thing I could do without pausing was the dead lift. This workout is just brutal. I hated it. Thankfully, I don't have to do it again. I do, however, have to do static lunges again, and I hate those. HATE THEM!!! I hate them. I really freaking hate them. To say I hate them is an understatement.

Food:
oatmeal & banana
salad
apple & cottage cheese
chocolate milk [1 pt]
chicken w/ mixed vegetables & pasta
avocado & tomato on Sandwich Thin [1 pt] w/ chipotle mayonnaise [1 pt]

80 ounces of water and two coffees. I gladly used all of my activity points.

Tomorrow's workout - a bike ride, if my legs haven't rebelled and run away.

Days Binge Free: 76

No comments: