Monday, September 27, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 1 - Monday

As much as I hated to, I weighed in today. 137.5 - that's up 5.5 pounds from my last weigh in. I know a lot of it is water. I'm ridiculously bloated and can't even wear my rings. It sucks. But I think I can get it back off quickly. Once I get back down to the 132 that I was on Labor Day, my goal is to lose 5 pounds by the end of this challenge. That will bring me back to where I was before Christmas last year.

squat 5x5x80 lbs
db push press 5x5x20 lbs
chin up 3x12 - all assisted today
prone jackknife 3x12

Two activity points. It took about 30 minutes. I have no idea what my rest periods were. They weren't terribly long.

Food:
eggs w/ tomato & avocado, Sandwich Thin w/ sugar free jelly [1 pt]
quinoa w/ garlic & carrots, plum
apple & cottage cheese
hard boiled egg, cheese [1 pt] & tomato on light English muffin [1 pt]

80 ounces of water and two coffees. 34 weekly points remaining, and I used both of my activity points. I'm missing 1 serving of oil.

I had a really hard time today. I wanted to not eat much, to "make up" for my bad eating the last few days but rational thought took over. That would have just made things worse. Then, I just wanted to say "screw it" to my Meatless Monday and my WW. I was upset about my son's interim report from school and it made me feel like a lousy mom. Then there was the stress of my job interview. I've been subbing in the cafeteria since March, and daily since May. It's more of a formality but I still got nervous and did a horrible job answering their questions during the interview. So between that and my son's report, I just wanted ice cream. Then, when I ate my last meal, I messed up and added cheese (to get the rest of my dairy) to my muffin (that I was using to use my other AP) without realizing that I would be pulling from my weeklies, something I try not to do on a Monday. I know that is why they are there, but really, I try to stick to APs unless it's a special occasion or I just can't help it. I guess stupidity counts as a special occasion.

Days Binge Free: 1 - It really sucks starting over. Twice. In the same month.

No comments: