Wednesday, May 12, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Wednesday - Workout B7

Stage 1B

deadlift 3x8x105 lbs
60 s rest

dumbbell shoulder press 3x8x25 lbs
wide-grip lat pull down (assisted pull up) 3x8
60 s rest

dumbbell lunge 3x8x25 lbs [per leg]
(weighted) Swiss ball crunch 3x15x30 lbs
60 s rest

2 activity points. I bumped my dead lift up 15 pounds. I don't think I was trying hard enough before. And I did ALL of my assisted pull ups without mid-set breaks.

Food:
Silk light chocolate soy milk [1 pt]
scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa
crumb-coated chicken thighs [1 pt for bread crumbs] w/ red pepper slices
chicken breast w/ romaine lettuce & dijon mustard dressing, Core'N bread, baked butternut squash "fries"
apple & cottage cheese

80 ounces of water and two coffees. 30 weekly and 6 activity points remaining.

Tomorrow's workout - Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix.

No comments: