Wednesday, May 5, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Wednesday - Workout A6

I messed up yesterday. Jasmine rice is NOT a Filling Food and I should have counted the 2 points for it. I've adjusted my weekly points count.

Stage 1A

squat 3x10x80 lbs
60 s rest

(atomic) push up 3x10
seated row (lying db row) 3x10x27.5 lbs
60 s rest

step up 3x10x22.5 lbs [per leg]
prone jackknife 3x12
60 s rest

2 activity points. I was so shaky when I finished, I needed a "recovery" drink. I had a cup of chocolate soy milk and felt a lot better. I may have to do that from now on, after I lift. I really need to try to bump the squat weight up. I wanted to focus on getting some depth, though.

Food:
omelet w/ onions, green pepper, avocado & salsa, Silk light chocolate soy milk [2 pts]
jasmine rice [2 pts] & ground venison
apple & cottage cheese
Mexican chicken casserole [1 pt for cheese] & Core'N bread
Silk light chocolate soy milk [2 pts] & Core'N bread

80 ounces of water and two mugs of coffee. 19 weekly and 5 activity points remaining.

Tomorrow's workout - Turbo Jam Fat Blaster

No comments: